Our research focuses on the population dynamics of plants and how they are influenced by impacts of natural disturbances and global environmental change. We are particularly interested in the interactive effects of fire, grazing and drought in grasslands and woodlands in southern Australia, and how climate change, fragmentation and shrub encroachment affect ecosystems.

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Welcome to the Morgan Plant Ecology Lab

Welcome to my Blog. It replaces the out-of-date website hosted by my University and will be my main Research News page from now on. My aim is to welcome you into my Lab and keep you updated about the interesting research we conduct on plant ecology, vegetation dynamics and conservation biology in south-eastern Australia. I hope to regularly update my Blog with news from the Lab and with plant ecology news more generally.

No comments: